Thank you!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Fame is the perfume of heroic deeds...
with regards,
RathinaVelMuthu


--- On Sun, 10/1/10, kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: Celeb's quote on our Ilayathalapathy
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 10 January, 2010, 7:30 PM

 

Really nice:)


Kalai

--- In OnlyVijayFans@ yahoogroups. com, "Rats" <rathina_vel_ muthu_spd@ ...> wrote:
>
> Rajni Kanth
> "Vijay is my fan;then I am his admirer"
>
> K.Balachandar
> "Vijay is the Superstar in waiting"
>
> Veerasamy
> I am closely watching the trends of the industry and have watched quite
> a few Vijay movies. I assume that he will be the next superstar in Tamil
> cinema, Veerasamy exclaimed.We can only hope that Vijay will prove his
> mettle by not promoting image building and hero-worshipping in his
> movies, but by sheer talent
>
> Prabhu
> "We have a mini Vijay fan club in our house"
>
> Vikram
> "I am a big fan of Vijay"
>
> Sathyaraj
> "After M.G.R. I see Vijay in his place"
>



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: