Try to contact vijay through his rasigan mandram.

Kalai

--- In OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com, marzuq abdul rahman <samarzuq@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi Friends ,
>
> I am die hard fan of Vijay , I would like to invite Vijay to inagraute
my Hotel , kindly let me know how to invite him ???
>
>
> Please do help me to meet him
> --- On Sun, 19/9/10, Salman Mohamed msal_man@... wrote:
>
> From: Salman Mohamed msal_man@...
> Subject: Re: [OnlyVijayFans] Kavalan Posters HQ without WM !
> To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sunday, 19 September, 2010, 3:45 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Â woow superb posterzz..... & my asin lukz soo cuuuute
>
>
> SALMAN
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Prashanth prashanth_u2010@...
> To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Fri, 17 September, 2010 9:01:30 PM
> Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Kavalan Posters HQ without WM !
>
> Â
>
>
> Got a few poster's to share with u !
> No Annoying Watermarks
> If seen already den sorry !
> Enjoy Guys !
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Prashanth
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: