Hi friends,
 
  I sent the song to two persons from this group. But I am not getting any reply from them after that. If any one else have a passion in singing, pls let me know.
 
I have written the lyrics and composed the song. I need a singer. Plz help me.
 
Thanks and Regards,
prabhu

--- On Mon, 20/12/10, prabhu T <prabhu_vijayrasigan@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: prabhu T <prabhu_vijayrasigan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: Song about our thalapathy
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 20 December, 2010, 12:47 AM

 
Thank you very much...

--- On Sat, 18/12/10, kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: Song about our thalapathy
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 18 December, 2010, 10:05 PM

 
Sorry...may be many didnt notice this message. anyway good to hear u
already have the singer nw. All the best.

Kalai

--- In OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com, prabhu T <prabhu_vijayrasigan@...>
wrote:
>
> Hi friends,
>
> Â Â I feel depressed and sad to know that no one is interested
to sing the song.
>
> Thanks,
> Prabhu
>
> --- On Sun, 12/12/10, prabhu T prabhu_vijayrasigan@... wrote:
>
> From: prabhu T prabhu_vijayrasigan@...
> Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Song about our thalapathy
> To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Sunday, 12 December, 2010, 4:36 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi friends,
> Â I am a silent reader of this group. This is the first time I am
posting here.
> I wrote two lyrics for our ilaya thalapathy and I composed for those
two lyrics.
> Now I need people who are interested in singing to sing for that song.
> If you are interested in singing, pls contact me.
> We can make this as a nice song.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Prabhu
>



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: