Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[OnlyVijayFans] Re: Sura - A review

 

I know its too late to tell about my review. Just today managed to watch Sura due to exam last few weeks.
Sura...Pakka Mass Vijay Flick. As vijay said...he dedicated his 5oth movie for his die fan. :)

To make my review short. Let me tell 1 incident happened during i was watching the movie. It will tells my full review. There was a scene where the village was on fire, where the part vijay will escape and wake up with the God sellai on top of him. Without realizing my tears just drop off frm my eye. Whoever vijay is..not even our blood realted relative...he can makes us feel his pain,happiness through his acting. ;)

+ve : Vijay (he himself a big plus), Dance,Songs, BGM,Direction=D>
-ve  : Thamana (really dun like her in this movie)[-(



Kalai

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: