Happy Married Life Hari

Regards,
Poornima

--- On Fri, 25/2/11, hari krishnan <harish_0707@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: hari krishnan <harish_0707@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] My marriage invite............Request [2 Attachments]
To: "Thalaivar Group" <OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, 25 February, 2011, 12:30 PM

 

Dear All,


This is happiest moment of my life!

Yes, I will be married at 6.00a.m. to 7.30a.m. on March 07th, with a reception
at 6.00p.m. on March 6th in Chennai(Porur).

Please attend my reception and Marriage in Chennai and give me your best wishes.

Our thalaivar fans all giving the wishes thats wishes i getting Our Thalavai direct plessing me, my feel is lot of very better.


RSVP

Sincerely yours,

Hari krishnan.K
mobile : 9281362342.


EALLA PUGAZHUM ERAIVANUKE.............



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: