Dear Hari 
  wish you many many happy married life



      
    
         Pradeesh Kumar        



--- On Sat, 26/2/11, rafiyasmin afrin <deluxe_sithikie2006@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: rafiyasmin afrin <deluxe_sithikie2006@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: My marriage invite............Request
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 6:58 PM

 

hi friend
 
i am siddiq,,
 
 
wish you many many happy married life
 
Siddiq
Saudi arabia


From: srinivas g <srinivassai_24@yahoo.co.in>
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 26 February, 2011 10:06:01 AM
Subject: Re: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: My marriage invite............Request

 

Wish you a very happy married life Hari. Advance congratulations from Srinivas(Bangalore)

--- On Sat, 26/2/11, kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: kalaimy87 <kalaimy87@yahoo.com>
Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Re: My marriage invite............Request
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 26 February, 2011, 7:41 AM

 

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE HARI. Wish u and ur partner a happy life forever.

Kalai

--- In OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com, hari krishnan <harish_0707@...>
wrote:
>
> Dear All,
>
>
> This is happiest moment of my life!
>
> Yes, I will be married at 6.00a.m. to 7.30a.m. on March 07th, with a
reception
> at 6.00p.m. on March 6th in Chennai(Porur).
>
> Please attend my reception and Marriage in Chennai and give me your
best wishes.
>
> Our thalaivar fans all giving the wishes thats wishes i getting Our
Thalavai
> direct plessing me, my feel is lot of very better.
>
>
>
> RSVP
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Hari krishnan.K
> mobile : 9281362342.
>
>
> EALLA PUGAZHUM ERAIVANUKE.............
>




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: