Beginning by commenting on his experience of working on 'Velayutham', Vijay says, "We worked really hard for a year. In fact, when about 60 percent of this film was over, I recalled all the scenes that we had shot and knew then itself that this movie would work big time. I told director Jayam Raja too about this feeling of mine."
But then, draw his attention to the fact that during Deepavali, there were reports of a battle being silently fought over screens and he responds by thinking for a complete minute before answering, "I want to discuss something useful. Today, my movie's a hit and that is all that matters."
Link:- I knew 'Velayutham' would work: Vijay






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: