I'm so disappointed with the Kaavalan crew. First there were rumors that the audio was supposed to release on Nov. 14, then Nov. 19, then in between Nov. 25-28, then Dec. 1, now it is said to release Dec. 5. I can't believe anything or anyone anymore. Once I see the songs are on the internet, then I will believe the audio released. I'm not going to believe in announced dates unless the director or someone in the crew confirms it. PLEASE, KAAVALAN CREW, EVERYBODY IS WAITING FOR THE AUDIO! RELEASE IT BEFORE WE COME AND SNATCH THE CD! LOL

Prabhu

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: