Dear  Dr. Illayathalapathy Vijay
 
Wishing u a very happy birthday from me and my family.  Special wishes from my daughter Deeksha maran studying U.K.G. She is a big fan of u.
 
May God give u all the prosperous things in ur life.
 
I wish u all the success
 
Long live my dear

--- On Wed, 22/6/11, subha shini <subhashinicse@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: subha shini <subhashinicse@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [OnlyVijayFans] Happy Birthday To Vijay Anna... [2 Attachments]
To: OnlyVijayFans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 22 June, 2011, 12:20 AM

 

   Hai friends,



Today is our IlayaThalapathy Vijays Birthday.....

En ilaya thalapathyku en iniya piranthanaal nalvazthukal................



may this birthday gives him more fame and name.



By this year also all his upcoming films want be a blockbusters.



Still upto my life i want him to be always superstar and ghilli of tamil
cinema.



May god gives this gift to him from this year. lets v  pray to d god.



* HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BROTHER VIJAY *



Sweet Friend

  subha....



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

0 comments: